torsdag den 12. april 2012

NEW LAYOUT and some cosplay working

Time for a new update. :D

See, I got myself a new header. :D I thought there where to many pictures with my face on on the old one.. XD I kinda couldn't handle it, so I made something a bit more... humbled? XD

But yeah, currently I'm living at my friends place, and since we're going to cosplay together at SVS-con, it would be normal for us to spend a lot of time working on our act and cosplays... well... We're not normal, so of cause we haven't! XD Lazy asses, that's what we are...
But we did manage to do a little. :)
We are just about to finish the sounds for our act, and we're about 35% done with Lea's cosplay... And I'm planning on starting my own today... If my stupid back can handle it! >___>

Lea is working hard on the pants. First time she's making something from a pattern! TwT I'm so proud!
I'll been working on her shirt, and it's almost done. It was my first time making thrills, so they aren't AMAZING.. But they look fine.
 
I've been working on a tryout for my cosplay, and I'm so happy that I manage to make it work the way I wanted it to work out. I bought the fabric yesterday and I can't wait to get it started.. And NO I'm not going to show you that yet, cause in case you haven't guessed what we are working on, I'm not going to tell just yet! ;D

Oh and kids...

remember to eat while cosplaying! *w* Fruit mix is always good! <3

For the first time, I tried Leas sewing machine and it kinda don't like me. xD  I'm also feeling super nervous because of the view from where I'm sewing. XD I kinda feel the pressure ;D


It really looks like a head sticking up from Leas bed. XD; I'm just waiting for it to turn and look at me. XD
 Anyways, even though that we're suppose to work a lot on our cosplays... we managed to have time to a photoshoot, and I'm not gonna show you guys any of the pictures since I have to use them for something that I'm not sure that I'm allowed to tell, so I'll just give you a teaser


Thanks to wonderfull Hopy for the help <3
Anyways, I think I have to end it now, cause I need to finish our sounds for the act and Lea is in the kitchen (where she belongs! ;D) to make us dinner.. And GOD I hope that she reads this AFTER dinner.. otherwise I'll go to be starving! XD;

stalker picture much! ;D
 Thanks for reading guys.. I know I promised a picture of the ears for cutter, but I want to make a makeup test with Lea (who's cosplaying as Rayek), so I kinda need her! ;A;
See you, my darlings! <3

1 kommentar:

  1. I SIDDER DA VEL IKKE DER OG SER MEGAMIND!?!??!?!?
    (Ser pis' godt ud) :D

    SvarSlet